PING G410 PLUS DRIVER MRH
PING G410 PLUS DRIVER MENS RIGHT HAND
Significant advancements in custom fitting while increasing both forgiveness and ball speed highlight the G410 Plus and SFT drivers. Movable-weight technology offers a simple way to customise your driver for a desired ball flight so you can swing fearlessly and hit a lot more fairways. Trajectory Tuning 2.0 expands your loft and lie options utilising a new patented eight-setting, lightweight hosel.
- Movable Weight
- Movable-weight technology enables you to position the center of gravity for controlling your ball flight, putting tour-level fitting in your hands.
- Custom CG Locations
- Three positions (Draw, Neutral, Fade) for the ultra-high-density tungsten back weight shift the center of gravity (CG) location in each direction from neutral to influence left or right shot direction. Weight positioned on the extreme boundary increases MOI to elevate ball speed and forgiveness for hitting your tee shots longer and straighter.
- 8-Lobe Trajectory Tuning
- Trajectory Tuning 2.0 in the G410 drivers utilizes a new lightweight, aerodynamic hosel sleeve that provides eight positions for influencing ball flight through loft (±1.5°) and lie adjustments, including up to 3° flatter than standard.
- Fast Forged Face
- To accelerate ball speed for more distance, the T9S+ precision-machined forged face undergoes a patented heat-treatment process, creating a thinner, hotter impact area for maximum flexing. The forging and the head’s internal geometry are key to the powerful sound and feel.
- Internal Dragonfly Technology
- A new “creased crown” design in the 455cc head has stiffening properties and combines with patented Dragonfly Technology inside to create an ultra-thin crown structure, saving weight to optimize the CG and increase forgiveness.
- We Stock 9.0° & 10.5° Lofts
- We stock PING Alta CB 55 Red Regular & Stiff and we also stock the Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60 in Stiff