SCOTTY CAMERON FUTURA 6M
SCOTTY CAMERON FUTURA 6M PUTTER
Trusted by one of the game’s top major-winning players, the Futura 6M began its journey to production as a hard-working prototype on the worldwide professional golf tours. Combining MOI-enhancing design concepts from the previous Futura X family such as the external weights positioned off the back flange, the Futura 6M offers the ultimate in forgiveness and resistance to twisting on off-center strikes in addition to providing the soft feel achieved by the wrap-around aluminum face-sole component.
- MULTI-MATERIAL TECHNOLOGY Combining heavy stainless steel with lighter aluminum components, Scotty can design larger putter heads that distribute weight back and to the perimeter for enhanced MOI and stable, forgiving performance.
- DUAL-PURPOSE ALIGNMENT Confidence at address is enhanced by the combination of each Futura’s milled topline sight line, which aligns with the putter’s sweet spot, and the back flange rail alignment components that frame the ball.
- Customize Your Cameron at shop.scottycameron.com Send your 2017 Futura putter to Scotty’s Custom Shop and have it personalized with a specialty grip, headcover, stamp, paintfill, shaft band, sight line and more.
- LOFT 3.5º
- LIE 70º
- LENGTH 33", 34", 35"
- HEAD MATERIAL 303 stainless steel w/ 6061 aircraft aluminum face sole
- OFFSET Full Shaft
- GRIP Black Matador Midsize 11"
- HEEL TOE WEIGHTS 2 x 20 grams (33") 2 x 15 grams (34") 2 x 10 grams (35")
- EXTERNAL WEIGHTS 2 x 10 grams